THIS WEEK’S BIM JOBS UPDATE
Demand remains weak but some clients are doing well with 6 new digital construction opportunities added this week bringing the total up to 25 roles currently advertised at dbe.careers:
BIM Trainee opportunites: 3
BIM Technician opportunities: 3
BIM Coordinator opportunities: 9
BIM Manager opportunities: 3
Firmwide Digital Leader opportunities: 3
Business Development: 2
Data Science opportunities: 1
Software Developer: 1
Others: We have an MD opportunity in Asia – see below
For more details and to apply, go to www.dbe.careers/opportunities
6 new opportunities have been added this week. Below is a quick summary on each. For full details click on the highlighted links.
- 1 new BIM trainee career opportunity with a highly regarded, people centric team in Manchester.
- 1 new trainee BIM Coordinator career opportunity with a highly regarded, forward thinking, data centric, team in Sheffield.
- 1 new BIM Coordinator career opportunity with the same, highly regarded, people centric team in Manchester.
- 1 new GIS Modeller contract role with one of the HS2 consortia in Birmingham.
- 1 new Firmwide BIM Implementation opportunity with L+Q – a housing developer with a social conscience in London.
- 1 new MD opportunity in Asia. This is an exciting opportunity to oversee the smooth running of a BIM centric, multi-disciplinary design team. This role is not listed on the website due to confidentiality. For more information, please email email@example.com
That’s it for this week’s update. Here’ to a good week coming and, meanwhile, have a great, safe, socially distant, weekend.
All the best
The dbe.careers team